- See the human face of Israeli soldiers through personal stories.
- Connect with the Israeli men and women who defend Israel.
- Understand the humanistic values that Israeli soldiers are defending.
- Students will express why Israelis have a mandatory draft to defend their country.
- Students will describe the values that motivate the soldiers in the film.
Classroom Screening License:
When you sign up to screen Beneath the Helmet you will receive a digital download of the film, a screening license and online access to:
- Downloadable Promotional Materials, including: Movie posters and editable email invitations
- Our high school viewing guide, includes:
- Discussion questions for before & after the film
- About the cast and crew of the film
- About Jerusalem U
Help students explore a wide variety of topics, such as: fulfilling their potential, loyalty, responsibility, and the idea that the Jewish people are one family.